Need a Commercial EPC in Wigan?

Get a quote

CJ Bloor Property Consultants specialise in providing Commercial EPCs and are proud to be one of the leading Commercial EPC providers in Wigan.

Everything you need to know about Commercial EPCs

Our aim is to be the best Commercial EPC provider in Wigan. This also extends to ensuring our customers know what they need and everything that’s involved.

What is a Commercial EPC?

An EPC shows a property’s energy rating from A-G, with ‘A’ being the most efficient. It also provides recommendations on how to improve the energy efficiency of your property. 

Who requires a Commercial EPC?

All properties being placed on the market for sale or rent will require an EPC.

What does a Commercial EPC involve?

The energy assessment needed to produce an EPC is performed by a qualified and accredited energy assessor, who visits the property, examining key items such as construction, heating system, insulation and lighting.


RICS Regulated

Being regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), means we can be trusted to deliver the highest standards of service, at the lowest possible price in Wigan.

Lowest Commercial EPC Prices in the Industry

RICS Regulated Firm

Quick Turnaround Times

No Up-Front Payments


Latest Commercial EPC legislation means that all properties being let or marketed for sale must have a minimum EPC rating of ‘E’.

If a property scores below the required standard, we offer free advice on what to do next.

Still looking for help?

Do I need an EPC?

If you are selling or renting out your property, you will need an EPC. An EPC shows how energy efficient a property is on a scale of A to G, with A being the most efficient.

How long does an EPC take?

The EPC inspection takes around 15-30 minutes to complete depending on the complexity of the building. Large commercial buildings usually take longer.

How much does an EPC cost?

Domestic EPCs cost between £50 and £100. Commercial EPCs cost from £100 upwards.

What is MEES?

MEES stands for Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards and sets the bar for rental properties. If you are planning on renting out your property, it will need to achieve an EPC rating of at lease an E. Anything below an E rating will need to be improved before it can be rented.

What are MEES exemptions?

If the EPC shows that all possible improvements have been carried out, the landlord can apply for an exemption.

Who can do an EPC?

An EPC must be conducted by a suitably qualified professional and one that is registered with an appropriate accreditation scheme.

How do I book an EPC?

It’s easy to book an EPC. Just click on this link and we will be happy to provide you with a quotation.