1. They use panels of assessors selected based on their prices and not their experience.
2. They have very little control over the timing of appointments and issuing of EPCs.
3. They do not check their energy assessor’s knowledge of the most recent conventions relating to energy assessments.
4. They use assessors with little or no surveying background.
5. Their after sales service can be extremely poor.
6. They use assessors that focus on speed over quality often resulting in property owners having to spend more money than is required on their properties in an attempt to meet Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES).
Please contact CJ Bloor Property Consultants for more information