Refer a Customer and Refer a Friend Scheme Terms & Conditions
Introduction These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the Refer a Customer and Refer a Friend Scheme (“Scheme”) offered by CJ Bloor Property Consultants (“CJ Bloor,” “we,” “our,” or “us”). By participating in the Scheme, you agree to be bound by these Terms. The Scheme is subject to modification, cancellation, or limitation at our sole discretion, with or without notice.
- Eligibility To participate in the Scheme, you must be an individual who is 18 years of age or older and a resident of a country where the Scheme is available. Employees, agents, or representatives of CJ Bloor, its affiliates, and their immediate family members are not eligible for the Scheme. Participation in the Scheme is void where prohibited by law or restricted by these Terms.
- Incentives Incentives for the Scheme will be determined by CJ Bloor and may vary based on the type of referral (Customer or Friend) and other factors. Incentives may include, but are not limited to, monetary rewards, discounts, or promotional items. CJ Bloor reserves the right to change or discontinue any incentives at any time, without prior notice.
- Reward Redemption Rewards for successful referrals will be delivered to you within a reasonable timeframe, as determined by CJ Bloor. You may be required to provide additional information to verify your identity or eligibility for the Scheme. Rewards are non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or other alternatives. All taxes and other costs associated with receiving the reward are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- Termination and Changes CJ Bloor reserves the right to terminate or modify the Scheme at any time, without prior notice. Any changes to the Scheme or these Terms will be posted on our website, and your continued participation in the Scheme constitutes acceptance of any changes. CJ Bloor may also, at its sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be in violation of these Terms, attempting to manipulate the Scheme, or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- Limitation of Liability To the fullest extent permitted by law, CJ Bloor and its affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages or losses arising out of or in connection with the Scheme, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in these Terms or any unauthorized access to, alteration of, or deletion of referrals.
- Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Contact Information If you have any questions or concerns about the Scheme or these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com or 0333 577 9556.